Monday, July 26, 2010

neglectful...





I've been such a neglectful blogger lately. I've been busy entertaining my broken little boy. We had a fun time with shrinky dinks the other day. Jake made a robot and a cow and I made some little wumpies. Been doing some shopping...for sensible shoes... did I tell you Jake had on really old crocs when he broke his arm, no tread left on them...also, some cute "flirty" skirts for myself...I haven't worn a skirt in years, but I picked these up at one of my favorite shops - the Goodwill - and I'm finding them to be so comfy and fun to wear. Can't beat the price - $3.50 each! Also a shot of the book I made for our family reunion gift exchange, which involved bidding for each others treasures and ended up being a lot of fun. I showed you the mysterious package a few posts back. Mark's Aunt Kathy won the book and she wasn't giving it up! The temperatures here have hit 100 the past couple of days. Really thankful for our air conditioning and planning a trip to the beach next weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment