Wednesday, June 1, 2011

summer...



summer has officially begun in our house. the kids are all done with school (I know - already!) and the daily routine is beginning to take shape. that means hours at the pool for me (a girl who really does not like to swim). so, i try to bring things i can do poolside. a good book, some stitching, my journal, some paper for folding... i have to admit, i'm a bit obsessed with paper cranes right now. i've been experimenting with different papers and varying sizes. this one made from some handmade paper with bits of leaves and petals in it is my absolute favorite. and i'm making some really tiny ones for Erica - she requested some of those cute little paper crane earrings i've been seeing here and there. so that's just a little bit of what i've been doing the last few days. i'm looking forward to showing you some more of my poolside creations soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment