Friday, August 12, 2016

simple...


it's been a long time since i've written anything on this blog and there's no easy way to get back into it, so i'm just going to keep it simple.  i don't have anything much to say today.  really, i just wanted to say hi.    

though life is definitely not simple lately, i am still plugging away, doing what i do.  i found this beautiful little brass buddha statue and it sits on my work table presently, bringing a bit of peacefulness to my day.

i hope to have more words for you later, but for now...hello...i've missed you...i hope you are doing well...



2 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back Vicki! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed you~ I love the tiny Buddha and like you I am trying to get back to a routine~ I am happy you are sharing your spirit, once again~

    ReplyDelete