Monday, January 28, 2013

on my table...


fragments of a dream caused me to gather this pile
a collage or two maybe


there's been a bad chill in the air this year, one that has wrapped its' icy self around my heart and i have drank cup after cup of tea, trying to rid myself of it


a slender journal with wrinkly brown packing paper, perfect for working out matters of the heart



a stitched piece perhaps


 looking for that "one" to finish something


pretty to look at gathered together like this


did you know the ginkgo is a symbol of peace and in Japan is thought to be "the bearer of hope"
and don't we always need some of that



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! I see whispers of ideas when I look at them~
    Sad, to here! I know I have been blue this winter, too~ Art will help you thaw out-keep going! I look forward to seeing where it takes you~ :D (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete