Tuesday, March 20, 2018

happy spring...


happy first day of spring.  it's a bit overcast and drizzly here, but that's what makes the flowers grow, right?  what better way to celebrate spring than with a new plant.


or two.  i've always wanted one of these strange little "air plants" and for $2.98 i made my dream come true.


i am going to try it out in this sweet little glass "house" that my sister gave me several years ago.


cute right?


i am filling up my shabby buffalo journal from a couple posts back. 


and since i'm feeling green today, i'm considering this piece of leather for my next journal.  buttery soft, mossy green.  very different from any of my other journals.  but different is nice sometimes.

i hope you're having a lovely spring day...


always
it's 
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves
-e.e. cummings



No comments:

Post a Comment