Friday, March 11, 2011

in case you were wondering...






If you've been reading my blog at all the past week, you already know I've been eating cupcakes on rainy days and picking you flowers; that I was sad, but after a gift of ice cream, I am now happy; that I've been listening to music and attempting to write poetry. But in case in were wondering what I'm doing now...I made myself a lovely journal this morning, it's cover pieced together with bits of this and that and a whole lot of glue stick and tape. I'm making some cool things out of some old leather handbags. Eating some candy. Always eating some candy. Working on a collage or two. Painstakingly hand sewing bits of lovely lovely fabrics and laces together...Of course I will show you when I am done. I think you will like it. Oh, and I've been wondering...what have you been doing lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment