Tuesday, June 5, 2012

what are you waiting for...








do you ever find yourself waiting?  waiting for the perfect moment.  waiting until you have enough time.  waiting for certain things to fall into place.  waiting for the stars to align.

i was looking through an old journal the other day and it fell open to this page.  something i wrote a while back.  i like to leave myself notes to find later.  in case i forget.  and they always seem to pop up when i need them most.  a reminder.  to  stop waiting.  to begin.  even if the moment does not seem perfect.  even if there is not enough time.  even if i don't have all of the pieces in place.  even if all of the stars in heaven are not aligned.  just begin.  and trust.  trust in myself.  trust that it will work out exactly the way it was meant to.  eventually.

so, off i go.  i've got to dust off my table and get started...


1 comment:

  1. Yes, I can so relate to this post...
    Sometimes I don't dare begin, because I know I won't get far...but a beginning is where we all have to start. I am beginning to think of my art as a long, slow game of Monopoly, lol!

    I so feel like you were talking to me, with this post :D We as artists need to remember this profound view...

    Thank you @>-----

    ReplyDelete