Tuesday, July 10, 2012

a journey...


it's time for a little travel, a search for new adventure...  my favorite green luggage is all packed and ready to go...


i've brought along some inspiring books for the journey...  books that will feed my soul...


including a brand new journal with wrinkly brown leather and a coppery glass button that shimmers, finished just this morning...


fresh white watercolor paper, mixed with crispy, wrinkly brown paper bag pages, all torn just so...


a freshly sharpened set of bold watercolor pencils and a little paintbrush...for recording moments to be...

i'll see you in a few weeks...





1 comment:

  1. Green is my favorite color :D
    Hope you have a wonderful time~ I love all of your offerings...off to check out those books!

    Your journal is beautiful and I hope you collect many treasured thoughts~

    ATB

    ReplyDelete