Monday, August 19, 2013

in progress...


pages and pages and pages of torn sketch paper...


wrinkly leather in an awesome shade of green...


maybe a bead or two...


hmmm...this dyed green fabric is a possibility...

it's drab and dreary here today.  again.  we've had so much rain this year.  normally, i don't mind the rain, but enough is enough.  i'm craving a nice sunny day.  a nice, cool, sunny, fall-ish kind of day.  i love fall and i can hardly wait for it to get here this year.  i'm actually feeling very impatient about it.   but for now, i'm distracting myself with work.  work that i love.  today, i've thrown out a bunch of stuff onto my table and made a big mess, which is not how i usually work, but it feels good and productive.  i should be finished with not just one, but two, green leather books in a day or two...



2 comments:

  1. I'm green with envy! :D
    I long for fall and time to create~
    I helped my daughter bake cookies for her boyfriend, who moved away this weekend! My house smells great, but the flour fingerprints are everywhere-yet still I smile. She was happy to bake and it is the drizzling gray day you described! Keep busy-it helps! Glorious green-looks lovely~

    ReplyDelete