Friday, January 15, 2010

taking flight










Some pictures of a journal I am making with some cool vintage book covers that I found. Have you ever read the book Taking Flight by Kelly Rae Roberts? I love this book. It is very inspirational. It talks about realizing your dreams, conquering your fears and allowing your creative self to "take flight". I think I may have been thinking about this book when I created this journal. If you like it, I will be listing it in my etsy shop when I am done (if I can part with it, because I really love it).


2 comments:

  1. hi Vicki!

    this locket on the butterfly is just fantastic.. i love it!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I just listed this journal in my shop this morning. I'm so glad you found my blog! Your beautiful collage is sitting on a shelf right in front of my workspace and it always inspires me.

    ReplyDelete