Monday, July 19, 2010

vacation fun...







Vacation is over already... It really went by fast, as do all fun things. It was nice to visit with family at the family reunion. My husband's family is so big! We've been married for nearly 20 years and I still haven't met everybody. Our day at the Magic Kingdom was...well...magical. We all agreed that the best part was the fireworks at the end. So awesome. We spent our last day relaxing at Daytona beach. Such a beautiful beach. I love the ocean and I really didn't want to leave, but I am making plans to visit Virginia beach before summer is over. I took a lot of pictures, but after we got home and looked at them all, I realized that there is just no way to capture it on film. But I know that the best parts of our trip will be in our memories forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment