Wednesday, July 7, 2010

monsters and mysterious packages...








I've been working on various monsters this week - the one above is named Eeny and can be found in my etsy shop. There may eventually be a Meeny, Miny and a Mo. Speaking of monsters, you should check out this blog . My wumpy monsters were featured on one of their first posts. A couple more journal pages, nothing amazing really, I was messing around with my Portfolio water soluble oil pastels (which I've had for months and haven't even cracked open the box). I really like them. The package above is for a gift exchange that will be taking place at my hubby's family reunion. I thought it would be more fun to make it look kind of mysterious. I won't reveal the contents until later - don't want to spoil any surprises, but it's good. We will be heading to Orlando later in the week for the family reunion and I'm pretty excited that we're taking the kids to Disney. I should have some good pictures when I get back. It's really hot today - supposed to maybe hit 100, so it's off to the pool for the day. Hope it's nice where you are...



No comments:

Post a Comment