Monday, February 15, 2010

purpley stuff








I can't believe it, but it is snowing again. One of the reasons we moved here was to get away from the icky white stuff. The kids are home anyway because of President's Day, but who knows about tomorrow. I may have to start home schooling pretty soon (ha ha). Sooo anyway, I'm doing some experimenting today with collage and painting, which is one of the things I do, but I am still working up the courage to put that kind of stuff out there for everyone to see. One of my goals... But as I was taking some pictures for you, I noticed that everything was kind of purpley (is that a word?) The top two pictures are of today's experimentations and the next picture is part of a wall hanging that I am working on and the last picture is of flowers I received for Valentines Day. My nine year old picked them out. He picked a red rose for each of my daughters and he told my husband, "mom needs something colorful" and this was his pick. So pretty. And purpley. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines day. I had so much fun posting all the hearts last week and thank you to everyone who stopped by to look. I truly appreciate all of your lovely comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment