Monday, June 7, 2010

success...

my favorite...

Erica took this picture of me at the art market...

I don't usually put pictures of myself on here,
because I'm...well...shy. But I was so happy
after my art fair and because Erica managed
to get a picture of me with my eyes open and
not too goofy of a smile, here I am...

a whole bucket of dollies for you... look for them in my etsy shop soon
and finally, a heart for Vicky, the nice lady who bought my collage, the one that was made from my heart, and like myself, a seeker of the hearts that are all around us...
The art fair on Saturday was so much fun. I'm really glad I did it, despite my nervousness. I feel it was successful, not just because I sold some things, but more because I overcame one of my fears. I met some nice people and got some very nice compliments on my work and that was just the boost my spirit needed. My daughter Erica came along to help me set up and keep me company, even though she had a busy day and late night at Busch Gardens the day before. I thought she might fall asleep at one point, so I sent her in to the Starlight Cafe to get a "razmo", which is a super delicious raspberry iced coffee that they make there. Thank you so much Erica! I am taking some pictures today and enjoying my last few quiet hours before the kids are all home for the summer. Oh, and by the way, they won the baseball game.




No comments:

Post a Comment