Thursday, June 3, 2010

baseball and art...




It's been awhile since I last posted and I did promise some baseball pictures of the cutest (oops! I mean most handsome) baseball player I know... I have been totally focused on getting ready for an art market. This is the first time I have sold my art at an art fair and I have to say, now that the initial nervousness has worn off, I'm pretty excited. And of course, in between all of that, there is still baseball. The last game is on Saturday, unless they make it into the playoffs, which they might. I might sound like a bad mother, but I'm sure there are other moms like me, who might be secretly wishing their kids team will lose, so we can be done with this already. I mean, I love to watch my kids activities, but umpteen practices and 15 games later, I am kind of burned out on baseball. Until next year of course. But anyway, if anyone is reading this blog and if you are in Lynchburg this weekend, please come see me and some other fine vendors at the Starlight Art Market on Saturday, from 10 - 2, next to the Starlight Cafe on Fifth Street. I'll have most of the stuff from my etsy shop, plus some new things that I have been working on for the past few weeks. And cross your fingers for no rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment