Tuesday, January 25, 2011

a much brighter kind of day...



...feeling so much better today. I don't know if you've ever had a migraine, but it feels like someone in stiletto heels is standing on your head. Every tiny sound is like being in the front row at a Metallica concert. Even the tiny slit of light that sneaks in past the room darkening shades is like coming out of a movie theater on a sunny July day. The smallest movement feels like the fourth loop in a giant rollercoaster. Just a little reminder that I still can't eat chocolate. Ever. Taking it easy today, doodling and coloring in my journal. My mom gave me some Derwent inktense pencils for Christmas. They are watercolor ink pencils and I love the bold color. Also, thinking about some Valentine-ish things. More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment