Friday, January 7, 2011

sharing some happiness...


I am feeling pretty happy and I thought I would share with you some of my reasons...

- the sun is shining today
- my car is working
- my children are laughing
- there is banana bread baking in the oven and it smells soooooo good
- I enjoyed a nice hot shower this morning, while the kids were still sleeping
- I am feeling inspired artistically
- Koulson's mom gave us some homemade pineapple-lime jam
- my dog is giving me adoring looks
- my husband called to say "I love you"
- my daughter took a nice picture of me and my parents on our recent visit
- I believe in my dreams
- I made a simple and handmade Christmas this year and now I have no post-holiday regrets
- I have Starbucks in my cup
- I have great goals for the new year
- I find that I am becoming an optimist
- with this new year, I feel like my life is just beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment