Friday, January 28, 2011

some budding photographers...






First of all, I just want you to know, I did not take any of these pictures. But I did get permission from the artists to use them on this blog post. A couple of my kids got cameras for Christmas. Which is great. The day after Christmas, when I went into my computer to find a photo, I found something like 2000 new photos in my photo program. Which is ok. So we had a little discussion about taking photos and how to go through them and choose the best ones and delete the rest and blah blah blah. But as I looked through the photos, I noticed some really interesting ones and it made me think, wow, these kids are way more creative than me. I noticed some groups of pictures, all of the same object. My daughter showed me how it works. She quickly flipped through the pictures and it appeared as though the object was animated. It's a stop action film, she told me, we learned how to do it in school. School? What about math and reading and those sorts of things? There were quite a few flying pictures. Now I know what those noises were coming from the cellar that night. You know, when you holler, "What's going on?" and everyone says, "Nothing, mom." Oh, ok.



No comments:

Post a Comment