Wednesday, March 24, 2010

what time is it?






I have a thing for clocks, they're all over the house. So you would think I would always know what time it is, but not all of my clocks actually work. Some of them I keep simply because I like them. Last time I visited, my mom gave me a bag of old jewelry bits and inside were two old broken watches. I made some necklaces out of them and even though they don't tell time anymore, I love them and wear them. The third picture is an old pocket watch necklace that my mother-in-law gave me. It was handed down from her aunt. It works when I remember to wind it and I love it. The other pictures are of two of my favorite clocks. The little gold one works, again, when I remember to wind it and the round silver one does not. I was going to stick a few more pictures in here, but wow, so many clocks, so little time. Another day...

2 comments:

  1. Ha! "so many clocks, so little time" Nice!

    The three necklaces are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it's nice to know I'm sometimes funny. I'm glad you like the necklaces too!

    ReplyDelete